These Tropical Parfaits with Coconut Granola are vacation in a glass (without the hangover). Be transported!
For the chia pudding:
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup Lavva Unsweetened Plant Milk
- For the coconut granola:
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds (or nuts of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
For the parfait:
- 2 (5.3 ounce) containers Mango Lavva Yogurt
- 1 mango, cut into pieces
- 2 kiwi, cut into pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Add chia pudding ingredients to a jar and mix well, then let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until thick.
- Make the coconut granola by preheating an oven to 350° Fahrenheit and lining a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, then add in the rolled oats and sliced almonds. Mix well then transfer to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake granola for 15 minutes before removing and sprinkling in the shredded coconut flakes. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely before breaking into large chunks.
- Layer the chia pudding, Mango Lavva Yogurt, fruit, and granola in two separate jars – enjoy!