Need a date night recipe or simply want to change up your weeknight routine? Make this sushi roll once, and you’ll be craving it endlessly. So good!
For the spicy mayo:
1 cup Original Lavva Yogurt
1-2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
1 tablespoons soy sauce
For the sushi rice:
4 cups cooked sushi rice
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Pinch of salt
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 cup bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 avocado, thinly sliced
6 nori sheets
- Make the spicy mayo by adding Lavva Yogurt, hot sauce, and soy sauce to a bowl then mixing until combined. Set aside while you prepare the sushi.
- Mix together all sushi rice ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place a nori sheet on top of a sushi mat then spread about ½ cup of sushi rice over nori.
- Arrange filling ingredients over the bottom fourth of the rice, then roll the nori sheet over the filling and continue to tightly roll until completely rolled up.
- Repeat with remaining vegan rainbow roll ingredients, then slice and serve with Lavva vegan spicy mayo.