It’s strawberry season! We highly recommend using farmers market strawberries in this recipe for a fresher-than-fresh dessert you’ll be craving all summer.
- 2 (5.3 ounce) containers Strawberry Lavva Yogurt
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 6-inch round cake pan.
- Mix together the Strawberry Lavva Yogurt, maple syrup, melted vegan butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until combined.
- Transfer batter to your cake pan and sprinkle fresh strawberries on top. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan, let cool, then top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and fresh strawberries.