This bowl is like a pumpkin loaf in oatmeal form… SO GOOD ✨ Fall is officially here.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup Lavva plant milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Suggested Toppings: chopped almonds, sliced figs, almond butter and cacao nibs
- In a small pot, mix oats and Plant Milk slowly and bring the mixture to a light boil on a medium heat..
- Once the mixture is bubbling, add in the maple, cinnamon, and pumpkin puree and mix well. Turn the heat down to low and continue to stir until the oatmeal is nice and thick. This process took about 10 minutes total.
- Top the oatmeal with, chopped almonds, sliced figs, almond butter, and cacao nibs.
Recipe from our friend @chens_plate