These cookies are so much easier and less messy than dyeing hard boiled eggs. Make these vegan (no refined) sugar cookies with Lavva Yogurt frosting this weekend!
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Vanilla, strawberry and mango Lavva cups
- In one bowl, combine wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients. Whisk until all lumps are out.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and use a hand-held mixer or a spatula to combine the two.
- Roll batter up into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Store in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin or anything of that shape. Aim for even thickness.
- Cut dough into Easter eggs.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly golden on the bottom.
- Cool completely before topping.
Makes 15 small egg-shaped cookies.
Recipe by our friend @cacaoforcoconuts_