Name a recipe that lives in your head rent free. We’ll go first — these no bake Key lime pie bars. Here’s the recipe, so you can daydream about them too.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter & 2 tbsp. almond butter (can use any nut/ seed butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 16 oz. @lovvelavva vegan yogurt (about 2 cups/ 3 individual 5.3 oz portions)
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- juice & zest of half a large lime (or to taste)
Mix crust crust ingredients until a dough forms. Press into a parchment-lined 8 x 8 dish. Place in fridge.
Begin making yogurt mixture by mixing all the yogurt base ingredients together (make sure to taste to make sure you added enough lime and sweetener to your preference!). Once combined, pour over your crust.
Freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight!
Remove from freezer and let thaw for at least 10 minutes before removing parchment from the dish and slicing with a sharp knife.
Recipe by our friend @goodmoodfoodz_