Not quite ready to embrace the Fall vibe? Enjoy this end-of-Summer treat from our friend @orangeandoat and let it take you back to the pool, the beach, the sun and the fun ☀️
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp plant milk of choice
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Mango Lavva Yogurt
1. Add frozen pineapple, maple syrup, and plant milk to a food processor or blender. Blend until pureed.
2. Pour puree into a small bowl. Stir in the Mango Lavva Yogurt.
3. Divide mixture between your popsicle molds, then insert the popsicle sticks. You can also use a small cup (like a Dixie cup) if you don’t have popsicle molds.
4. Freeze for at least 90 minutes, until solid.