A Caesar salad that leaves you satisfied, and your belly happy, with a rich and savory dressing that uses our cultured superfood yogurt. It’s perfect for a quick and easy lunch, or as a backdrop to a more hearty – and colorful – dinner salad.
- 1/4 cup Original Lavva
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp chickpea miso
- 1 tsp capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp stone ground mustard
- 3/4 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 head of kale, or romaine, shredded
- Optional toppings: sundried tomatoes, walnuts, red pepper, carrots
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in blender, process until well-combined then slowly drizzle in olive oil while blender is running until dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Make ‘parmesan’ by blending all ingredients in a food processor for 15-30 seconds.
- Pour dressing over kale or romaine and mix until well-coated.
- Top with ‘parmesan’ and desired toppings, and enjoy!
Turn this simple salad in to a colorful dinner masterpiece by adding in shredded carrots, sliced red pepper, fresh or sun-dried tomatoes, and toasted walnuts.
Recipe from our friend @lizzyskitchn