For a pretty, but still delicious, take on chia porridge. This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free. Serve it for breakfast, or for a healthy dessert.
- 1 Chocolate Molten Lavva
- 1 1/2 cups Lavva Plant Milk
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh organic raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine milk, chia and cinnamon in glass jar or airtight container; allow to set overnight.
- In a small glass bowl, layer ingredients in this order, until full: Lavva Molten, chia pudding, Lavva Molten, Raspberries, coconut flakes, sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add batter to waffle iron and cook until waffles are cooked through.
- Top with banana slices, Chocolate Molten Lavva, and vegan chocolate shavings.
Recipe from our friend @jamiegrimstad