Who doesn’t love a good dip? Make this cleaned up version of Onion Dip for a crowd, and we bet they won’t notice the difference.
- 3 Yellow Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Dairy-Free Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Aminos*
- 1 Cup Original Lavva Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons Salt, divided
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Peel and slice the onions before adding them to a nonstick pan over low/medium with the dairy-free butter, 1 teaspoon of salt, and coconut aminos.
- Allow the onions to caramelize for 45 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes so they don’t burn.
- Once dark brown and sweet, transfer the onions to a bowl and add the Lavva Yogurt, 1 teaspoon of salt, lemon juice, and fresh parsley.
- Mix everything together, adjust seasoning as desired, and serve with your favorite chips or veggies!
*If you don’t have coconut aminos, you can use 1 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce + 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
Recipe by our friend @samdoesherbest