Perfect as a snack, quick breakfast, or even as a dessert (just drizzle some chocolate on top ????). Anyway you have ’em, they won’t disappoint.
for the crust:
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Pinch of salt
for the yogurt layer:
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Lavva
- shredded coconut, fresh berries or chocolate for topping
- Pit and soak medjool dates in warm water for 10 mins
- Add dates to food processor and blend until broken up. Scrape down the sides once blended
- Add oats, coconut, nut butter, cinnamon, and salt. If the mixture is too sticky, add more oats/coconut. If it’s too try, add nut butter. It should be solid enough to hold together.
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper; press mixture in to pan with your hands or the back of a measuring cup to evenly distribute.
- Spread yogurt on top and add your desired toppings.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Cut into squares or bars and let thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Recipe from our friend @may_i_taste