We partnered with That’s It to bring you a probiotic packed breakfast with zero added sugar and 52 billion active cultures. Yes, you read that right – 52 BILLION! Did we mention it’s 100% plant-based and made with only real food ingredients? Now, this is what we call the breakfast of champions ????
- 4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup seeds/nuts of choice (we used 1/4c pecans, 1/4c chopped almonds, 1/4c hazelnuts, 1/4c pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup monk fruit
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 That’s it. probiotic bar, chopped into small pieces
- 1 5.3oz cup of Blueberry Lavva
- Optional toppings: fresh blueberries, mango, coconut flakes, dark chocolate chunks
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper; preheat oven to 325.
- Mix oats, nuts/seeds, monk fruit and seed salt in large mixing bowl. Stir in coconut oil.
- Spread in even layer on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 30min. Flip mixture over and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool.
- Break apart granola and add chopped That’s it. probiotic bar.
- Add 2-4 Tbsp to a cup of Blueberry Lavva, and top with fruit of choice.