Cinnamon-spiced, and all things nice, this warming soup is the perfect addition to your winter recipe rotation.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium leek, white and light green parts only, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (1 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 2 large) sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5 cups)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Lavva Plant Milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the onions, celery, leeks, and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes, vegetarian stock, cinnamon stick, and nutmeg. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick. Use an immersion blender to purée the soup. Add Lavva Plant Milk, salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe from our friend @sexyicecreamgirl