This comforting plant-based soup packs carotenoid-rich vegetables for a nourishing meal. We recommend serving with avocado toast on the side!
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 cup raw red lentils, soaked overnight
- 1 cup diced golden beetroot
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Lavva Plant Milk
- Salt to taste
- Pumpkin seeds and olive oil (optional)
- Boil the veggies and lentils on medium heat, in a pot filled with water just enough to cover them.
- Once carrots turn very soft (poke with a fork to test, should be ~20mins), turn off the heat, add in salt and milk, and blend with a hand blender.
- Serve hot and top with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.
Recipe from our friend at forknsprouts