We are major fans of a healthier take on the PSL this time of year. You can actually taste real pumpkin in this recipe, not that syrupy stuff.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Plant Milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- Heat Unsweetened Plant Milk on the stove.
- Once steaming, pour into blender and add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend until fully combined and frothy.
- Pour into a favorite mug and enjoy!
Recipe from our friend @popcircumstance