Indulgently satisfying, refined sugar free, perfectly fluffy, super easy to make, and actually HEALTHY, this chocolate raspberry mug cake is the perfect late night snack when that chocolate craving hits!
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Molten Lavva, chocolate
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Chocolate chips*
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe mug or ramekin, folding in raspberries and chocolate chips last (use as many as you’d like for these!).
- Microwave for 30 second increments, making sure the cake doesn’t spill over, for about 1 1/2 – 2 minutes until fluffy (it is okay if it is a little undercooked since there is no egg!)
- Top with some more yogurt as frosting and enjoy!
*Use dairy free/sugar free chocolate chips if it is important for you that this recipe is vegan and refined sugar free!
Recipe from our friend @donutworry_behealthy