A cleaned up, good-for-you, adaptogenic hot chocolate with Maca, Mesquite, Eleuthero and Reishi. Make it with coffee for an extra morning pick-me-up, or swap the caffeine with herbal tea for a night cap that will send you off in to sweet dreams.
- 6 oz. Chocolate Lavva Plant Milk
- 1 pouch Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao Mix with Reishi
- 2 oz brewed Four Sigmatic coffee (for a caffeine-free elixir swap with freshly brewed herbal tea of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng)
- Optional: top with 1-2 Tbsp. Homemade whip cream
1. Steam Plant Milk in milk steamer, or on stovetop until slightly warm to touch.
2. Mix all ingredients, except coconut whip, in a mug with whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Top with optional coconut whip and enjoy!
Recipe from our friend at The Blissful Kitchen